Barton Industrial Services Safety at Height Division
Barton has built up a substantial reputation in the field of fall protection safety solutions. We strive to comply with all the latest legislation and standards applicable.
For the last 30 years, the company has been the registered designer and installer in Ireland for Latchways Fall Protection Systems.
Our expertise in this field is far ranging, from commercial or residential developments, shopping centres, historical monuments, world financial headquarters, pharmaceutical plants and factories, electricity generating stations to wind farms and water sewage treatment works. Furthermore, our fall protection solutions can be found throughout the aerospace, power transmission, utilities and telecommunications sectors.
We work in very close partnership with roofing manufacturers, architects, roofing and construction firms, facility management companies and user groups to provide safe and innovative solutions in Ireland, Europe and the United Kingdom.Barton’s site technicians are highly trained.
Our safety at height division offers the following services:
• In-house design by chartered engineers
• Manufacture of tailored components
• Installation, testing and certification
• Maintenance and repair
• Abseiling and load testing
• Retrofit solutions
• Training for working at height
• CPD presentations
• Technical and safety site audits
Our working at height solutions incorporate:
• Horizontal and vertical fall protection systems
• Guard rails
• Roof walkways and roof light covers
• Eyebolts and mobile anchors
• Ladder systems
• Rope access rails
• Solar panel posts
• Personal protective equipment
• Rescue and climbing equipment
Unit C1 Harbour View, Heron Road
Sydenham Business Park
T: (0044) (28) 90451555