Ireland’s number one manufacturer of Slim Glaze double glazing, super slim units which start from 11mm in thickness and are filled with krypton gas to ensure maximum energy efficiency. Our Slim Glaze unit has become the number one choice in many prestigious jobs across Ireland and can be found in Queen’s University, Coolmore Stud Farm, Dublin National Gallery, U.S Ambassador Resident and in many more high end listed building’s across Ireland and the UK.
– Low sight line
– Slim Glaze double glazing has a perimeter seal from edge of glass to inside of spacer bar of around 7mm.
– Suitable for old buildings
– Can be easily fitted into traditional timber frames.
– Minimises condensation
– Slim Glaze double glazed units will slow down the dew point being reached.
– Thermally efficient
– U-values as low as 1.2 on a 6mm cavity and on a 8-cavity.
78 Lisnagade Road,
Banbridge, Co. Down
T: +44 (2838) 832 123