As the organiser of Architecture & Building Expo and The RIAI Annual Conference, we are committed to providing a safe and secure event. Under current guidelines the Institute of Public Health in Ireland measures confirm that indoor events can take place where all visitors are immune (fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within previous 6 months) and we will operate strictly under this guidance. Our Halls in the RDS are large, open well-ventilated spaces with a capacity much greater than we require for the Expo and Conference. The Hall floorplan has been adjusted to allow greater aisle widths and the spacing of exhibits that adhere to the Irish Event Organisers Association code of Best Practice for Safe Events.
Covid Guidelines for Visitors
- All visitors must pre-register before they attend.
- Attendees are required to provide their Digital Covid Certificate or Proof of recent recovery to enter the Venue
- Under no circumstances should any person attend if they are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times while in the venue.
- Hand Sanitiser available at the access points & other locations throughout the site.
- The RDS is a cash free Venue, contactless payments only
- Enhanced Sanitation and Ventilation onsite
- When walking around the event, please remember that as we come back together some people will be more comfortable in the environment than others.
- Please give people space when you are walking past them.
- Check before initiating personal contact (consider elbow bumps rather than handshakes or hugs).
- As the industry builds itself back, remember different pressures people may be facing. Please be kind to each other.